General conditions of Sale
Maison Esthetique srl , Piva 04271980239, Piazzale Vittorio Veneto 15, 37012 Verona bussolengo, owns the https://www.luxury-perfumes.net site.
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Maison Esthetique srl and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Maison Esthetique S.r.l .. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the prescribed manner, he claims to have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
4. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of the Maison Esthetique srl at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) https://www.luxury-perfumes.net/ as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (Glossary Buying Guide, etc …) are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct order is confirmed by Maison Esthetique S.r.l through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Maison Esthetique srl The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Maison Esthetique S.r.l ensure timely notification to the customer.
7. Credit card, paypal: all payments must be
9. Wire Transfer Policy
If paying by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer we will be kept busy until receipt of proof of the bank transfer,. The sending of the ordered happen only when the actual crediting of the amount due on
Iban Venetian bank
Suift / bic
which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Exceeded these limits, the order will be automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
the date of the order;
name and surname of the order.
10. For every order placed on www.luxuru-perfumes.net, Maison Esthetique srl issue tax invoice for the order, sending it via e-mail to the order, under Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer.
11. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and are clearly within the order process. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer in total shown at the end of the purchase process.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to Maison Esthetique srl in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape).
Any damage must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner provided herein.
14. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order is automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
1) Right of withdrawal: in accordance with art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty.
2) 14 days: to exercise this right, the customer must send Maison Esthetique S.r.l a notice to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Maison Esthetique S.r.l.
Piazzale Vittorio Veneto 15
37012 bussolengo Verona
or by telegram or fax or email sent within the said period of 14 days. Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must take place within the next 48 hours.
For hygiene reasons, the products sold in dropper bottles or bulk must be returned intact and unopened with their seal of guarantee intact.
3) Conditions: the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, etc …);
to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box;
It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
according to law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer;
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
if the goods are damaged during transport, Maison Esthetique srl will inform the customer (within 5 days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured);
in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
Maison Esthetique srl not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
on his arrival in stock, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport.
Maison Esthetique srl will reimburse the customer the full amount paid by bank transfer within 14 days of return of goods. The Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the invoice).
4) The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Maison Esthetique srl finds:
the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product;
the product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Maison Esthetique srl It will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.